We are delighted to announce we have expanded our online UCC and lien search system to include Arkansas, Maine, Vermont and Wyoming. Starting Monday, March 31, active users may log on to ficoso.com and search our reliable data obtained directly from the states.
These new states add 1,407,279 UCC and lien documents to our online system.
Use our broad-based search engine to locate liens by debtor name or file number, then use our unique sorting and filtering features to create a customized search result tailor made for your specific transaction. Online search history is saved for a period of 90 days for quick access to completed searches and associated images.
Benefits You Will Enjoy as a First Corporate Solutions Online User
- Self-search online for a low cost alternative to a manual search effort
- Incur no correspondent fees, no set up fees, no monthly minimums
- Broad-based name searching features to combine similar names on a single search report
- High-quality data, purchased directly from the state filing offices
- Print a similar name report for your file and keep track of name variations
- Drill down on preliminary results using our sorting and filtering features
- Instant UCC and lien search results with no rush fees
- Use the system when you need it most with 24/7 access to UCC and lien data and clear document images
For more information, check out the following blog posts and explore the benefits of using an online UCC and lien search system:
- Broad Based UCC and Lien Name Searching: What is it? Why is it Important?
- Watch Out For Third Party Data in Proprietary Online UCC Search Systems