With the Business Entity Form Changes in California, the following forms have been revised. The prior version of these forms will remain acceptable for filing, but will no longer be available on the California Secretary of State website. These revised forms can be filed on or after January 2, 2014. To get the revised forms, go to www.sos.ca.gov/business/be/forms.htm:
- Business Entities Fee Schedule
- Form LLC-3 (Certificate of Dissolution),
- Form LLC-4/7 (Certificate of Cancellation) and
- Form LLC-4/8 (Short Form Certificate of Cancellation)
- Form LLC-11 (Certificate of Correction)
- Form LLC-12 (Statement of Information)
- Form LP-1A (Certificate of Limited Partnership – Conversion)
- Form GP-1A (Statement of Partnership Authority – Conversion)
- Form CONV-1A (Certificate of Conversion)
- Form OBE MERG (Certificate of Merger)
- Form RA-100 (Resignation of Agent Upon Whom Process May be Served)
- Form ARTS-MU-CID (Articles of Incorporation of a Common Interest Development Association)
The instructions included with the Name Reservation Request form also has been updated. To get the revised form, go to www.sos.ca.gov/business/be/name-availability.htm.
Chapter 419, Statutes of 2012: www.sos.ca.gov/business/legislation/2012.htm.
Chapters 180 and 181, Statutes of 2012: http://www-dev.sos.ca.gov/business/legislation/2013.htm