With the upcoming changes to the California Limited Liability Company Filings effective January 1, 2014, the current version of the following forms will not be accepted for filing after December 31, 2013.
- Form LLC-1 (Articles of Organization).
- Form LLC-1A (Articles of Organization – Conversion)
- Form LLC-2 (Certificate of Amendment)
- Forms LLC-10 (Restated Articles of Organization)
- Form LLC-8 (Certificate of Continuation)
- Form LLC-5 (Application to Register a Foreign Limited Liability Company)
- Form LLC-6 (Amendment to Registration of a Foreign Limited Liability Company)
- Articles of Incorporation containing a statement of conversion (document sample)
The revised version of these forms are now available at www.sos.ca.gov/business/be/forms.htm.
Note: These revised forms may be submitted for filing prior to January 1, 2014 only with a request for a future file date that is on or after January 1, 2014.
Check out our last blog post with detailed information regarding the law change to California Limited Liability Company Filings.