We are pleased to announce that we have added Iowa to our online search system.
Active users can log on now to www.ficoso.com and search our reliable state-direct Iowa data complemented by an expansive library of clear, downloadable document images.
Utilize our broad-based search engine to locate liens by debtor name or file number, then use our unique sorting and filtering features to create a customized search result tailor made for your specific transaction. Online search history is saved for a period of 90 days for quick access to completed searches and associated images.
Benefits You Will Enjoy as a First Corporate Solutions Online User
- Self-search online for a low cost alternative to a manual search effort
- Incur no correspondent fees, no set up fees, no monthly minimums
- Use our broad-based name searching features to combine similar names on a single search report
- Trust our high-quality data, purchased directly from the state filing offices
- Print a similar name report for your file and keep track of name variations
- Drill down on preliminary results using our free sorting and filtering features
- Enjoy instant UCC and lien search results with no rush fees
- Use the system when you need it most with 24/7 access to UCC and Lien data and clear document images
- Reduce redundant search efforts with free access to online search history saved for 90 days
For more information, check out the following blog posts and explore the benefits of using an online UCC & lien search system:
- Broad Based Name Searching: What is it? Why is it Important?
- Why Name Variations Matter in UCC Searching